WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We are seeking a smart, dedicated and detail-oriented Legal Assistant to join, as an Intern, our fast-paced, start-up like, international legal team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who is hands-on, works efficiently and has good communication skills. The successful candidate will be liaising with colleagues across the UK, EU and US and will perform the following responsibilities:
- Assist in reviewing and tracking legal documents, in different languages, for the Mapp entities in the UK, EU and US regions;
- Assist in maintaining corporate compliance and governance activities;
- Assist with contract administration and other legal documents' record keeping;
- Maintaining the Data Protection Agreement tracker;
- Managing the e-signature inbox including coordinating document approvals and execution;
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and tasks as necessary;
- Provide general administrative support to the legal team and contributing to the overall legal operations.
THE ASSETS YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- University degree, legal degree preferred;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, pro-active, and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Strong team player;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and other relevant software;
- Fluency in English, additional languages (Italian, German or French) is a plus.
- Understanding legal documentation and contract structures is a plus.
Join our collaborative team and gain practical experience in the legal field while working in a dynamic business environment. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, have a strong academic record, and are committed to delivering high-quality work. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today! This role is based in our midtown office. The successful candidate must be available to work at least 20 hours per week.
Selection also open to people belonging to the protected categories under Law 68 of 1999.