Customer Advocacy Manager
The Customer Success Manager is a fully cross-functional role, touching on all aspects of the customer experience, including account management, project management, and technical support. You will work with a greater team that handles a wide variety of "pool" clients from different regions but may take care of other customer categories as needed. Among your tasks, you will be asked to effectively scope, estimate, and quote potential client projects and ensure projects are on-time and on-budget. You will manage contract renewals and identify growth opportunities. You will work closely with Frontline and Advanced Technical Support teams to drive requests through to final resolution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Management of inquiries, contract and renewal questions, and Mapp Cloud solutions on an international level
• Basic to intermediate analysis and understanding of technical support tickets
• Project Scoping, estimate and quote for potential and existing clients
• Work cross-functionally with Advanced Technical Support on urgent, escalated, or complex issues, including ticket submission for customers until final resolution
• Maintain and achieve customer and internal SLAs
• Build a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship between customers and Mapp
• Identify potential up-sell or cross-sell opportunities and refer to Account Management
• Creation and update of customer service and technical support documentation
THE ASSETS YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
• At least a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role, such as online customer service, technical support, project management, or account management role
• Must be fluent in verbal and written English, and a second language between: German, French, Italian, or Spanish
• Previous experience with SaaS solutions
• Experience with customer service or technical support ticketing system (example: Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira)
• Fundamental technical analysis skills
• Basic knowledge of common web technologies (HTML, APIs) is a plus
• Good time-management, organizational and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite, Salesforce, and Atlassian solutions is a plus
• Be a proactive, customer-centric problem solver
• Full training on the different applications along with internal tools will be provided
- Customer Advocacy
- Berlin, Milan, Munich
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
About MAPP Digital
Emerged from Mapp’s successful cross-channel marketing solution and Webtrekk’s proven customer intelligence tool, we have created an insight-led customer experience platform – unlike anything in the market. Mapp has offices all over the world, including USA, London, Paris, Berlin, Munich and Milan. More than 250 employees around the globe work on Mapp’s technology to provide customers with actionable marketing insights that will help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. At Mapp, we also encourage employees to push the limits on what we deliver, both as individuals and as a company.
Do you want to shape the future of marketing with us? If you’re tech-savvy, love helping customers be successful with technology, and always hunting for the next big deal, we want to have you on board!
Customer Advocacy Manager
Loading application form
Already working at MAPP Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.