Customer Success Internship - FTC
We are looking for dynamic and hardworking placement students to join our Customer Success and Account Management Team. Ideally the candidate will be a proven problem solver who can take responsibility for tasks and ensure all deadlines are met, organised, and detailed oriented. The role will involve assisting the Customer Success managers and Director by contributing to the management of a wide range of clients belonging in the retail, leisure, and financial services industry. Daily, the ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate within the team, organise internal documentation, provide support, and project management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Customer Success Team manage our customers’ journey at Mapp. This includes a Mapp customer’s experience, adoption of product functionality and services, routine product support, program optimization and revenue expansion opportunities. Mapp’s Customer Success Team is the primary interface for all inquiries and actively build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted advisor. They are responsible for ensuring Mapp is poised to retain and prevent churn. The Customer Success Team must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives, and the ability to identify and articulate how our solutions support achievement of our Customers’ strategic business goals. The Customer Success Team are responsible for understanding and gaging the ‘health’ of our customers, using both data based methodologies and their own input, ultimately ensuring all customers grow into strong Mapp advocates.
The Customer Success Assistant will primarily focus on:
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Success and Account Management team and Director, organising data, and keeping internal reporting accurate
- Support Customer Business Reviews creation, optimisation, and improvement + template creation for scalable internal and external documentation
- Closely monitor product and feature adoption rates of assigned Accounts; driving maximum usage of purchased products.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Maintain a proficiency in Mapp products, capabilities, roadmaps, and people to solve and simplify marketing problems.
- Provide support to team and clients
- Producing content for quarterly business reviews
- Assisting on marketing insights for clients
- Coordinate projects through internal and external teams and systems
- Support on client meetings/calls
- Exposure to working with all internal teams
- Performing ad hoc client requests in the system
- Customer-First attitude and approach
- A passion for digital marketing, technology, advertising, and marketing communications
THE ASSETS YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Exceptional time management
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Adaptable under pressure, Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Ability to work alongside team and independently
- Capability to multitask and manage internal and external priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative Thinker with ability to problem solve/troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Common knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- HTML experience desirable
P.S. This opportunity is an Internship (stage extracurriculare) which will last 12 months. We require your presence in our Milan's office twice per week.
- Customer Success
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
About MAPP Digital
Emerged from Mapp’s successful cross-channel marketing solution and Webtrekk’s proven customer intelligence tool, we have created an insight-led customer experience platform – unlike anything in the market. Mapp has offices all over the world, including USA, London, Paris, Berlin, Munich and Milan. More than 250 employees around the globe work on Mapp’s technology to provide customers with actionable marketing insights that will help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. At Mapp, we also encourage employees to push the limits on what we deliver, both as individuals and as a company.
Do you want to shape the future of marketing with us? If you’re tech-savvy, love helping customers be successful with technology, and always hunting for the next big deal, we want to have you on board!
Customer Success Internship - FTC
Loading application form
Already working at MAPP Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.