Senior Customer Success Manager
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, program optimization and expansion. Senior CSMs are the main interface for all program-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base. The Senior CSM must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. The Senior CSM manages the customer experience across our Customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. The Senior CSM is responsible for understanding the ‘health’ of our customers, ensuring they grow into Mapp advocates.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary point of contact, working with the Client Technical Services, Pre-sales, Account Management and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programs aligned with Mapp’s philosophy and product capability whilst ensuring tailored to our Customers’ business objectives and strategy so that the program provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Support Account Manager’s with customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges to make our customers successful. Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Accounts.
- Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the mapp digital team and culture.
- Discover and link clients’ digital marketing challenges to business goals and win their trust in the sales process.
- Champion digital marketing experiences that showcase the company vision internally and externally (trainings, learning materials, thought leadership content, speaking engagements).
- Maintain a mastery of Mapp products, capabilities, roadmaps and people to solve and simplify marketing problems.
- Act as an ambassador and mentor to account management, services teams and other client-facing contacts to who must apply the Mapp value proposition to customer business challenges.
THE ASSETS YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success/Project Management experience in the digital marketing/technology industries.
- A passion for digital marketing, technology, advertising, communications.
- A background in basic project management methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Agile, Sprint, Kanban). Preferably Prince2 trained.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and operational levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success; designing a CX program to meet them, and ongoing plan to increase customer value over time.
- Data and process-driven to achieve measurable results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription model preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to problem solve/troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Customer Success
- USA (Remote)
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
About MAPP Digital
Emerged from Mapp’s successful cross-channel marketing solution and Webtrekk’s proven customer intelligence tool, we have created an insight-led customer experience platform – unlike anything in the market. Mapp has offices all over the world, including USA, London, Paris, Berlin, Munich and Milan. More than 250 employees around the globe work on Mapp’s technology to provide customers with actionable marketing insights that will help them deliver exceptional customer experiences. At Mapp, we also encourage employees to push the limits on what we deliver, both as individuals and as a company.
Do you want to shape the future of marketing with us? If you’re tech-savvy, love helping customers be successful with technology, and always hunting for the next big deal, we want to have you on board!
Senior Customer Success Manager
Loading application form
Already working at MAPP Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.