WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will primarily be supporting the QA Mission of preserving Customer Satisfaction
through the following activities:
• Design and Automate Test Cases for regression defects found in the Mapp products.
• Design and Automate Test Cases for use cases originating from Product Owners.
• Analyse the results of the Mapp automated test suite to uncover regressions prior to
• Filing of detailed defect reports, escalation to Product Owner or Engineering,
verification of defect resolutions
You'll also get the chance to involve yourself in a second tier of activities:
• Help define and expand Quality Requirements and Testing Standards
• Help mature QA processes to reduce or eliminate wastes caused by unclear or
• Mentor and promote Agile Testing best practices and techniques
THE ASSETS YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
You will bring experience in at least 5 of the following:
• Minimum 5 years of experience with testing of products using the following
technology stacks (or equivalent): Java, Web Services
• Minimum 5 years of experience with test case planning & authoring
• Minimum 5 years of experience on automated testing (with Selenium or similar), or
equivalent programming experience
• Requirements analysis, with a certain ability to identify untestable requirements
• Manual (functional and exploratory) testing
• Experience in Version Control Systems (GIT)
• Experience in using a linux/unix command shell
Your values include:
• Continual Improvement
• Feedback Loops (especially of the constructive criticism sort)
• Aversion to Silo Thinking
• An unrivalled passion for delivering working software
• A relentless drive to ensure the customer's (stated or implied) expectations are met
• A proactive stance to Problem Solving
• A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Dealing with rapid change, even if it means taking on different roles and
responsibilities for a period of time you thrive at adapting to changing environments.
• Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team.
The following are also highly desirable:
• Understanding of Software and IT-Landscape Architecture principles
• Understanding of OSI model or TCP/IP protocol stack
• Certified ISTQB Tester
• Background in OO development (Java)
• Exceptional communication skills enabling you to confidently interact with product
managers and get your point across in a concise and relevant manner.
• Track-record of innovation in testing
• Computer Science Degree (BSc) or Technical equivalent, MSc a plus.
• Angular JS, Jenkins CI/CD a plus