WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Mapp is seeking a Frontline Technical Support Analyst to support our clients using Mapp Cloud products. You are responsible for resolving technical issues and questions submitted via the customer portal or hotline with a high level of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate is a customer-oriented, hands-on problem solver, delivering exceptional customer service and meeting our technical support targets, in a cross-functional environment.
You will be the initial point of technical support contact for our clients in our global, two-tier Technical Support organization, comprised of Frontline Support and Advanced Technical Support. This role reports to the Manager, Frontline Support & Technical Coordination.
• Manage Frontline technical support tickets raised through our support portal or support hotline
• Investigate, reproduce, and resolve technical issues
• Interface with our Engineering, Implementation and Advanced Technical Support teams
• Educate and assist customers on basic use cases and best practices for Mapp Cloud solutions
• Analyse technical issues and roll learnings back into our training and education resources
• Build relationships internally and externally
THE ASSETS YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
• At least 1 year experience in online software / SaaS support
• Great analytical and communication skills
• Able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients and colleagues
• Good knowledge of HTML, HTTP and emailing
• Basic knowledge of webservice API’s, XML, SQL, or scripting languages, is a plus
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Spoken and written German & French